Complete fan guide for the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia
A statue of Benjamin Franklin will oversee the proceedings. The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia is home to Selection Square, where representatives from each team will make the calls on who to draft and when. Photographed April 26, 2017. Julia Hatmaker | email@example.com
It’s finally NFL draft weekend in Philadelphia when the next wave of NFL talent will descend upon the Art Museum steps to find out where it will begin its professional journey.
Here’s another quick rundown of everything to do in and around the draft this weekend.
NFL draft schedule & TV
- Thursday, April 27: 8 p.m. (NFL Network & ESPN)
- Friday, April 28: 7 p.m. (NFL Network & ESPN)
- Saturday, April 29, Noon (NFL Network & ESPN)
NFL Draft Experience hours
- Thursday, April 27: Noon to 11 p.m.
- Friday, April 28: Noon to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You may not be able to see the draft itself, but you can still immerse yourself in the world of football with the NFL Draft Experience, which will be held April 27-29 in Philadelphia.